Motivation to change life

 

 Two years ago  when life was going through the down patches , I was thinking of changing my life, I was searching for motivation, I was deceiving my self with the mind
created fool paradise , my mind was always creating a false identity of me in the imaginary future  which was beautiful, and with full  of successes, ease and joy. 

 In that imaginary future I was achieving goals , I was gaining success ,  I was jumping with joy and I was getting everything what I was desiring for, but in the end of every imaginary future their was a void , a disappointment and emptiness. The void  of what should be next,  an emptiness that  can only be understand in the end of every mind created false identity  and a disappointment when reality tries to intervene in the mind created false future, those disappointments were  allowing me to regain my conscious, the conscious which was not lasting  more than  5 minutes before  the  mind takes over me again , but  this time to the past which was totally opposite to the false future, the past with failure , beguilement and sadness.. the past which was responsible for all my sufferings ,the past which was  the reason of my failure in life.

The mind was taking me form the false future to the awful past like a pendulum more than hundred times a day. Whenever I was getting out of my mind  into the reality for a while I was finding my life in the same disastrous situation again.

Everything start to change when I listen to a man who was answering question about the  meaning of life, he answered that life has no meaning at all, and if a person is trying to understand meaning of life than they should know that they are not happy with  their life , that they are living in their mind and they must came out of it before making more trouble for themselves indulging in meaningless things.

 

So it was the first  that motivational word  appeal to my heart instead of mind, the first time any motivation was not creating a false paradise of success and joy in mind. It was the first time  I realized that all the motivation which appeal to the mind are creating more trouble for the people instead of solving them, because they are creating an imaginary word in the mind which are very far away from reality , and these imaginary world ultimately fuel more disappointments.

Today I am not successful enough so that my story will influence someone to create an imaginary false future in their  mind, but iam satisfied enough to say that if you’re in the  down patches of your life, don’t live in your mind don’t listen to motivations with powerful words which appeal to your mind  instead listen to the one which will  help you in getting out form there.

Post a Comment

0 Comments